jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Veselin Perovic <veselin.pero...@ecs.co.me>
Subject Version restore if mixin is added in runtime
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 12:40:36 GMT
Hello,

I searched through post for this question and I found it but there is no
answer :)

Here is the post
http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/Version-Configuration-Confusion-td513052.html#none

I have similar situation here. For example:

- I create version of node which doesn't have any mixin. Version 1.0

- Then I add mixin which adds autocreated child to node. Child node is
versionable and has OPV on IGNORE. It's time to create new version. Version
2.0

- Now I try to restore Version 1.0 and stacktrace is filled with
javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no matching child node
definition found for {}child_name

-If I remove mixin and try restore, it works.

Is there any solution for this problem.

Regards