jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From ilgrosso <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Query with left outer join on reference properties
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 10:42:45 GMT
Hi all,
I am having quite the same problem, but I am using SQL2.

Basically, certain nodes might have child nodes or not: I need that my query
returns all nodes that either don't have such child node or that have child
node with some attributes matching a given condition.

For example, given the following content

 * A -> B [foo=bar]
 * C
 * D -> E [foo=buzz]

and the condition "foo LIKE 'ba%'", my (LEFT OUTER JOIN) query should return
[A, C]

Unfortunately, at the moment I am only able to write something returning
[A], mainly because I don't know how to check the case on which the node
doesn't have child nodes.

Any hint?

Regards.