jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From yannisc <yann...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with fulltext search on nt:file
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 20:37:45 GMT
Some clarifications/corrections. I meant to say nt:file not nt:binary.

The configuration detail got lost:
        <SearchIndex

        </SearchIndex>

And just to be clear - when I populate STRING fields with test data and
search using:
   "SELECT * FROM [nt:base] as t WHERE CONTAINS(t.*,'" + fullTextSearch +
"')"

I find the nodes having the data in the STRING fields. But when the nodes
have a child node of type nt:file with the same data, the nodes are not
found. Googling about indicates that I may need to configure either tika or
search index but my attempts have so far failed. Any pointers to working
configurations would be appreciated.

Thanks again
--Yannis