jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From yannisc <yann...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with fulltext search on nt:binary
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 19:05:04 GMT
All,
I am reasonably new to jackrabbit. I have set up a schema where I can
successfully do full text search on properties of type PropertyType.STRING.
I am still not succeeding on finding nodes where I am storing as nt:file.

Here is how I form a query (which succeeds for STRING):
  String statement = "SELECT * FROM [nt:base] WHERE CONTAINS([nt:base].*,'"
+ fullTextSearch + "')";
  Query query = qm.createQuery(statement, Query.JCR_SQL2);

The way I am (currently, experimentally) creating the file nodes is:
      Node fileNode = parentNode.addNode(name, NodeType.NT_FILE);
      Node valueNode = fileNode.addNode(Property.JCR_CONTENT,
NodeType.NT_RESOURCE);
      valueNode.setProperty("jcr:mimeType", "text/plain");
      valueNode.setProperty("jcr:data", binValue);

I have experimented with various configuration settings including things
like in repository.xml:
        <SearchIndex

        </SearchIndex>
and in indexing_configuration.xml:
    <aggregate primaryType="nt:base">
        <include>nt:file</include>
        <include>nt:file/jcr:content/*</include>
        <include>nt:file/jcr:content/*/*</include>
    </aggregate>
but all to no avail.
Any help greatly appreciated. I am on jackrabbit 2.4.1
Thanks
--Yannis