jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From msl...@email.cz
Subject Re: OraclePersistenceManager does not contain a property named tableSpace
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 13:35:30 GMT
As you would expect it says exactly what is wrong: This class does not have property <param
name="tableSpace" value="default" />

So you should remove it from config. You can check that in javadoc or sources. Configuration
tries to look at setter by reflection or by bean API (I do not remember) and when there is
no such setter it throws this exception.

Marek