jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "De Georges, Adrien" <Adrien.DeGeor...@experian.com>
Subject RE: Migrate JCR repositories
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 09:40:36 GMT
Guys,
Does somebody know how to remove nodes from the version history.
Thanks in advance

Adrien

-----Original Message-----
From: De Georges, Adrien [mailto:Adrien.DeGeorges@experian.com]
Sent: 10 May 2012 15:55
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Migrate JCR repositories

Hi everyone,

I wanted to develop a routine to migrate some nodes in a repository
(removing and modifying some properties). But I am pretty sure it is not
possible to modify nodes in the version history. Is there existing
solution to do so?
Thanks

Adrien

Information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential, and may
to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to
create any legally binding contract or other binding commitment through
the use of this electronic communication unless it is issued in
accordance with the Experian Limited standard terms and conditions of
purchase or other express written agreement between Experian Limited and
the recipient. Although Experian has taken reasonable steps to ensure
that this communication and any attachments are free from computer
virus, you are advised to take your own steps to ensure that they are
actually virus free.

Companies Act information: Registered name: Experian Limited. Registered
office: Landmark House, Experian Way, NG2 Business Park, Nottingham,
NG80 1ZZ, United Kingdom. Place of registration: England and Wales.
Registered number: 653331