jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Malzer Ferdinand OSP sIT <Ferdinand.Mal...@s-itsolutions.at>
Subject AW: remove read-access for everyone from a principal ACL based workspace
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 04:32:15 GMT
hello,
thx for your immideate reply!

I wonder how I could turn off read-access of for everyone by configurion of theworkspace's
AccessControlProvider.
Neither could I find any hint in the repository-2.0-elements.dtd nor could I find any information
in the javadoc AccessControlProvider.

Do you have some more infromation about configruation?

best regards
ferry malzer

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Angela Schreiber [mailto:anchela@adobe.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 08. Mai 2012 08:37
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Re: remove read-access for everyone from a principal ACL based workspace

hi

first you can turn that read access for everyone off in the access
control provider configuration of your workspace.

second you can't remove protected nodes such as e.g. the access
control content. in order to remove that access control list you
have to remove the policy through the API.
-> JackrabbitAccessControlManager#removePolicy

kind regards
angela