jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Malzer Ferdinand OSP sIT <Ferdinand.Mal...@s-itsolutions.at>
Subject remove read-access for everyone from a principal ACL based workspace
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 07:11:59 GMT
Hello,
We use a principal ACL based workspace, but we won't that every user has read access to the
workspace.
So we tried to remove node "/rep:accesscontrol/everyone" from the workspace.
Unfortunately we get the following exception:

javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: Unable to perform operation. Node is protected.
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemValidator.checkCondition(ItemValidator.java:276)

Does somebody know how to configure a principal ACL based workspace to avoid read-access for
everyone?

Thx in advance!
ferry malzer