jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: remove read-access for everyone from a principal ACL based workspace
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 08:15:16 GMT
hi

> I wonder how I could turn off read-access of for everyone by configurion of theworkspace's
AccessControlProvider.
> Neither could I find any hint in the repository-2.0-elements.dtd nor could I find any
information in the javadoc AccessControlProvider.

> Do you have some more infromation about configruation?

you have to adjust the configuration of your workspace:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Workspace name="...">
   [...]
   <WorkspaceSecurity>
      <AccessControlProvider class="...">
          <!-- implementation specific parameters. such as e.g. -->
          <param name="omit-default-permission" value="true"/>
      </AccessControlProvider>
   </WorkspaceSecurity>
</Workspace>

if you want to change the configuration for all workspace you
are going to create, you may in addition change the workspace
configuration template in the repository.xml

hope that helps
angela