jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Yavuz Kavus <yavuzka...@gmail.com>
Subject Connection leaks on JCA
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 10:30:20 GMT
Hi.
We are using jackrabbit on glassfish as jca adaptor.

The connection is gotten as :

             Context ctx = new InitialContext();
             repository = (Repository)ctx.lookup("jcr/Repository");
             //this session used throughout full request. (ThreadLocal)
             Session requestSession = ...;

After a while(usually 5 minutes) using connection, we are getting:

WARNING: A potential connection leak detected for connection pool
jackrabbit-jca-pool.

Every taken session is being closed at the end of related request.

What may be the reason of the problem, any idea?

Thanks.