jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: remove read-access for everyone from a principal ACL based workspace
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 06:36:54 GMT
hi

first you can turn that read access for everyone off in the access
control provider configuration of your workspace.

second you can't remove protected nodes such as e.g. the access
control content. in order to remove that access control list you
have to remove the policy through the API.
-> JackrabbitAccessControlManager#removePolicy

kind regards
angela