jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sean Champ <spch...@me.com>
Subject Jackrabbit wiki - FrontPage links spammed
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 21:47:28 GMT
Hi all,

I was visiting the Jackrabbit wiki, today, when I noticed that at the FrontPage, the links
for the respective JCR specs are not going to the JCR specs, now, but rather, appear to have
been spammed.

I'm not aware of how to retrieve a history of the page, offhand, or I might be able to fix
the matter, immediately, myself..

On the Jackrabbit wiki FrontPage, the link for JSR 283 now goes  to http://tinyurl.com/7ok6td3
which redirects to http://carinsurancecomparisonhelp.com/

The JSR 170 link goes to http://www.oro-compro.com/ via http://tinyurl.com/cxoz8tb

At that page, those appear to be the only two spammed links. Searching the Wiki - full text
- for tinyurl.com, the wiki's search engine returns only that FrontPage, so I presume that
that may be the only page affected as such.

So, I wanted to make an advisory note to the mailing list, about the matter, in hope that
someone may be able to retrieve a history of the page and/or to restore those links onto the
respective JSR pages. It appears that I cannot perform that operation, myself, on that immutable
page. So, I wanted to send a note about it, at the least.

Cheers,

- Sean