jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Gonzalo Vasquez <gvasq...@altiuz.cl>
Subject Re: Configuring Logging
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 13:54:16 GMT
Thanks! I've seem to have properly enabled logging using the default shipped implementation
(logback), and I've detected that some Query* classes are the ones needed to be logged for
some operations, but now I've seem to have a logback related configuration issue, any hints
on log filtering based on the issuing class?

Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez
Gerente Investigación y Desarrollo (R&D)
Altiuz Soluciones Tecnológicas de Negocios Ltda.
Av. Nueva Tajamar 555 Of. 802, Las Condes
(56-2) 335 2461
gvasquez@altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuz.cl