jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From newrp <roopa...@gmail.com>
Subject How to set JackRabbit to access existing files in a previously existing location
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 13:49:11 GMT
I have an existing perl application that implemented webdav and we are
currently migrating to java and we plan to use Jackrabbit to handle the
webdav functionality.
I was able to successfully implement a server and client and upload and
download files.
My question is how I can access exisitng files that were uploaded in the
earlier version.
Since in this case there would not be any repository mappings .
I am currently using jackrabbit standalone server.
Thanks