jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From ABAM <insti...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: AccessControll
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 12:01:18 GMT
Hi Angela, thanks for the soon response.

I am really new using Jackrabbit so I do no understand the "unlink" part in
the documentation, but I will read and make some examples to get it.

What I am trying to do is the following:

Create users "user1", "user2"

Create structure:
/templatesNode/template1Node/.../
                       /template2Node/.../
                       /template3Node/.../
                       /template4Node/.../

"user1" be able to delete and write on template1Node and template2Node
"user2" be able to delete and write on template3Node and template4Node

So in order to do that I need to:
- Provide on /templatesNode jcr:removeChildNodes access to user1 and user2
- Provide /template1Node and /template2Node all access to user1
- Provide /template3Node and /template4Node all access to user2

But like that user1 can remove template3Node and template4Node and user2 can
remove template1Node and template2Node. This is something that my
requirement is trying to avoid.

With the little knowledge of Jackrabbit a solution can be deny removeNode o
template3Node and template4Node to user1 and do the same for user2 on
template1Node and template2Node, but I am planing to have many users and
many nodes under templatesNode so I think is not a solution.

Do you a better approach to what I am trying to do?

Thank you!