jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From msl...@email.cz
Subject Re: RE: Migrate JCR repositories
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 07:16:45 GMT
How to remove version history:

As we remove node which has some version history we take version history first then remove
versioned node and then remove all version history nodes but root node.

        VersionManager versionManager = session.getWorkspace().getVersionManager();
        VersionHistory versionHistory = versionManager.getVersionHistory(node.getPath());
        node.remove();
        //Must call session.save to commit remove otherwise removeVersion does not work
        session.save();
            VersionIterator vIt = versionHistory.getAllVersions();
            while (vIt.hasNext()) {
                Version version = vIt.nextVersion();
                if (!"jcr:rootVersion".equals(version.getName())) {
                    //removeVersion writes directly to workspace, no session.save is necessary
                    versionHistory.removeVersion(version.getName());
                }
            }

Marek
> Od: De Georges, Adrien <Adrien.DeGeorges@experian.com>
> Předmět: RE: Migrate JCR repositories
> Datum: 16.5.2012 11:42:56
> Guys,
> Does somebody know how to remove nodes from the version history.
> Thanks in advance
>
> Adrien

Marek Slama
mslama@email.cz