Av. Nueva Tajamar 555 Of. 802, Las Condes
(56-2) 335 2461
gvasquez@altiuz.cl

El 19-04-2012, a las 11:18, Julian Reschke escribió:

On 2012-04-18 16:53, Gonzalo Vasquez wrote:
I'm trying to use the org.apache.jackrabbit.spi.Batch class methods
provided by the SPI package (jackrabbit-spi-2.4.1.jar), but I'm having
trouble discovering how to get the NodeId param as the one it needs is
from the spi package, not from the core one. Some Helper / Factory class
perhaps?

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Regards,

The Batch class is needed to implement write operations in an SPI implementation. In which case, you should be using spi.NodeIds all over the place...

Can you clarify what you're trying to do?

Best regards, Julian