jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Method to check healthy session?
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 19:10:31 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 8:47 PM, Francisco Carriedo Scher
<fcarriedos@gmail.com> wrote:
> which method is the appropriate one to check that given session is
> healthy?  I have been trying with isLive()  and refresh(true) standard JCR
> methods, but none says the session is down when i suddenly shutdown the
> server containing the repository...

I'm not sure I understand your use case. Are you talking about a local
JCR session or one based on WebDAV remoting?

In either case if the underlying repository is forcibly closed, the
session you have will start throwing RepositoryExceptions when it no
longer can access the repository.

BR,

Jukka Zitting