jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Plaatje <pplaa...@gmail.com>
Subject XSD to JCR nodetype notation
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 15:12:44 GMT
Hi folks,

just had a look at the deserted and discontinued SchemaConverter to see
whether it could help me automagically transform my XSD's to
NodeTypeDefenitions. By the looks of it, this class was created a long time
ago and hasn't been touched since. For one thing, it's not working with the
current Jackrabbit Stable release. I was wondering if this class was
abandoned for a reason? Or was nobody interested in maintaining this?

I could probably modify the class to be used by Jackrabbit 2.x and take it
from there, but is there any reason i shouldn;t be doing this?

Cheers,

--
Patrick Plaatje
Senior Consultant