jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Fabián Mandelbaum <fmandelb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR application design
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 10:43:41 GMT
It's up to you to have your business objects manipulate JCR directly
using nodes and properties, or to make your DAO (Data Access Object)
classes that abstract storage (in this case JCR) and provide methods
that use only business objects.

In our application we use this last approach, we have a bunch of DAO
objects, one for each business object, that know how to
(de-)materialize business objects from/to JCR nodes and properties.