jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Belrose <kafe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Berkeley DB support for Jackrabbit.
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 11:00:49 GMT
Thanks Stefan,

The API looks quite simple, so I might have a go.

By the way, I did a quick Google search, and BDB was supported in
previous versions of Jackrabbit. The last trace I could find dates
from version 1.1
See http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/tags/1.1/contrib/bdb-persistence/

Did it go away because of licenses issues?

Cheers,

Guillaume.