jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Francisco Carriedo Scher <fcarrie...@gmail.com>
Subject Method to check healthy session?
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 18:47:59 GMT
Hi there,

which method is the appropriate one to check that given session is
healthy?  I have been trying with isLive()  and refresh(true) standard JCR
methods, but none says the session is down when i suddenly shutdown the
server containing the repository... I saw a remote version of session named
RemoteSession (i guess that not being able to comunicate with the remote
part would be interpreted as the session not being live, isn't?). Anyway it
appears to be only available for RMI...

What i am using now is session.save() method to determine if it is alive or
not, but i think that there should be better ways to find it out...

Thanks for your response.

Regards.