jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Steeg Werkmans <werkmansst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR application design
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 15:03:07 GMT
Well, we've been playing around a little and have decided to write a
converter between our domain model objects and javax.jcr.Node. It makes me
curious, is anybody actually following the "OCM is overhead" advice? If
yes, where do you put your business logic? Just curious, because I 'm now
quite convinced that we are going to keep our converter layer. Hope this
helps someone one day.

Cheers,

Steeg

ps: at the first person responding, same name siblings, aaaargh, that has
indeed been quite a problem.. But thanks to experiments with Sling, we
finally found a way to design our domain model with same name siblings. So
apparently we have thought the same thing. Like they say: great minds think
a like... and fools never differ :-)