jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Query on references (performance)
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 13:06:22 GMT
On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 3:01 PM, De Georges, Adrien
<Adrien.DeGeorges@experian.com> wrote:
> If somebody has any experience on this subject it would be nice.
>
> Hi guys,
>
> In term of performances, I would like to know the best way to retrieve
> all the properties of 'REFERENCE' type under a node

You mean just the properties of the node you have, or all the
reference properties of all the descendant nodes below some node?

Regards Ard
.

--
Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com