jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMX stats, do they have to be enabled?
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 19:35:52 GMT
Hi Christian,

You can find more info about the stats here [0]. Stats are always enabled.

You have to wrap them into JMX beans if you want this info exposed that
way. It is pretty straightforward, for example there are some stats exposed
as json [1], I think related to
JCR-3113<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-3113>
.

best,