jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "De Georges, Adrien" <Adrien.DeGeor...@experian.com>
Subject RE: Query on references (performance)
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 13:17:38 GMT
Hi Ard and thanks for your prompt reply.
I would like to have all the reference properties of all the nodes below
a given node (so option 2).
I currently have a process to retrieve these properties. But I would
like to have your input because I think it can be faster.
Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Ard Schrijvers [mailto:a.schrijvers@onehippo.com]
Sent: 02 April 2012 15:06
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: Query on references (performance)

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 3:01 PM, De Georges, Adrien
<Adrien.DeGeorges@experian.com> wrote:
> If somebody has any experience on this subject it would be nice.
>
> Hi guys,
>
> In term of performances, I would like to know the best way to retrieve

> all the properties of 'REFERENCE' type under a node

You mean just the properties of the node you have, or all the reference
properties of all the descendant nodes below some node?

Regards Ard

--
Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam Boston - 1 Broadway,
Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com