jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "De Georges, Adrien" <Adrien.DeGeor...@experian.com>
Subject RE: Query on references (performance)
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 13:01:59 GMT
If somebody has any experience on this subject it would be nice.
Thanks in advance

-----Original Message-----
From: De Georges, Adrien [mailto:Adrien.DeGeorges@experian.com]
Sent: 30 March 2012 16:11
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Query on references

Hi guys,

In term of performances, I would like to know the best way to retrieve
all the properties of 'REFERENCE' type under a node.
Thanks

Adrien

Information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential, and may
to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to
create any legally binding contract or other binding commitment through
the use of this electronic communication unless it is issued in
accordance with the Experian Limited standard terms and conditions of
purchase or other express written agreement between Experian Limited and
the recipient. Although Experian has taken reasonable steps to ensure
that this communication and any attachments are free from computer
virus, you are advised to take your own steps to ensure that they are
actually virus free.

Companies Act information: Registered name: Experian Limited. Registered
office: Landmark House, Experian Way, NG2 Business Park, Nottingham,
NG80 1ZZ, United Kingdom. Place of registration: England and Wales.
Registered number: 653331