jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Gonzalo Vasquez <gvasq...@altiuz.cl>
Subject Re: Problem retrieving NodeId (SPI)
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 19:24:05 GMT
I'm trying to batch load thousands of documents in batch mode, as in single doc mode takes
too long. I guess the SPI would come handy this way.

Do I have to implement the interface? There's no such implementation provided in any of the
jackrabbit distribution jar files?

Can someone please provide sample code for batch importing documents (nodes with file attachments)?

Regards,

Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez
Gerente Investigación y Desarrollo (R&D)
Altiuz Soluciones Tecnológicas de Negocios Ltda.
Av. Nueva Tajamar 555 Of. 802, Las Condes
(56-2) 335 2461
gvasquez@altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuz.cl

El 19-04-2012, a las 15:08, Michael Dürig escribió:

> On 19.4.12 17:34, Gonzalo Vasquez wrote:
>> Understood! "All over the place" seems to be the key, but under that
>> conditions how do I retrieve the root NodeId? I guess using the the
>> RepositoryService might help, but the only method I can think of is the
>> executeQuery, isn't there an equivalent for Session.getRootNode() from
>> javax.jcr? I need to traverse a tree of nodes prior to the batch insert
>> process.
>
> Hi,
>
> What are you trying to achieve here? If you implement the SPI, you basically have to
implement the RepositoryService interface. In that casse you don't get the root NodeId from
anywhere, but you rather have to supply it yourself. See PathFactory and IdFactory.