jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Disabling admin account
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 12:31:26 GMT
hi francisco

in the default user management implementation that is present with
jackrabbit the admin user can neither be disabled nor removed.
you can change the password of that user (User.changePassword).
the ID of the administrator can be changed in the repository.xml.

if you want to have a different user-mgt implementation you would
need to change the usermanagement configuration.

kind regards
angela