jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Christian Stocker <christian.stoc...@liip.ch>
Subject JMX stats, do they have to be enabled?
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 07:15:15 GMT
Hi

We'd like to have access to JMX stats. I saw this
and

So that looks promising. In the comments there is something about
***
 - stats are disabled by default, this has nothing to do with JMX. If
you want stats, you'll have to enable them, if you want stats via jmx,
enable the jmx support for that Stat object.
***

What do I have to do to enable JMX stats for the metrics mentioned in
those tickets?

Greetings

chregu
--
Liip AG  //  Feldstrasse 133 //  CH-8004 Zurich
Tel +41 43 500 39 81 // Mobile +41 76 561 88 60