jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Gonzalo Vasquez <gvasq...@altiuz.cl>
Subject Re: Problem retrieving NodeId (SPI)
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 16:34:24 GMT
Understood! "All over the place" seems to be the key, but under that conditions how do I retrieve
the root NodeId? I guess using the the RepositoryService might help, but the only method I
can think of is the executeQuery, isn't there an equivalent for Session.getRootNode() from
javax.jcr? I need to traverse a tree of nodes prior to the batch insert process.

Any SPI code tutorials available?

Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez
Gerente Investigación y Desarrollo (R&D)
Altiuz Soluciones Tecnológicas de Negocios Ltda.
Av. Nueva Tajamar 555 Of. 802, Las Condes
(56-2) 335 2461
gvasquez@altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuz.cl

El 19-04-2012, a las 11:18, Julian Reschke escribió:

> On 2012-04-18 16:53, Gonzalo Vasquez wrote:
>> I'm trying to use the org.apache.jackrabbit.spi.Batch class methods
>> provided by the SPI package (jackrabbit-spi-2.4.1.jar), but I'm having
>> trouble discovering how to get the NodeId param as the one it needs is
>> from the spi package, not from the core one. Some Helper / Factory class
>> perhaps?
>>
>> Any ideas would be appreciated!
>>
>> Regards,
>
> The Batch class is needed to implement write operations in an SPI implementation. In
which case, you should be using spi.NodeIds all over the place...