jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mark Herman <MHer...@NBME.org>
Subject Re: Full-text search for node name
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 01:04:57 GMT

Vlado wrote

> Another solution could be with SQL LIKE query, but I prefer the full-text
> search. And XPath's fn:name() is also not an option here.
>
> Is this possible to index the names of the nodes via configuration changes
> or I have to create a new property, which contains the name itself?

May not be the answer you want but I would just use the JCR SQL[2] query and
contains() to do your query.  Mainly because that is what's in the standard,
so any JR update might change their underlying implementation (like a config
option you're asking for) but as long as they support jcr2 your code should
work.