jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From anantkel <anant.kelus...@gmail.com>
Subject Deploying JackRabbit to WebLogic
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 18:02:20 GMT
Hi,
     I am new to Apache JackRabbit and wanted to deploy Apache JackRabbit to
Weblogic using Oracle. I went through the wiki article on configuring Apache
JackRabbit on weblogic and also read through some articles on how to use
JackRabbit with Oracle. Unfortunately, I did not fully understand the
configuration that was explained.

Could someone explain to me using a step by step guide on how do I go about
configuring JackRabbit on Oracle/WebLogic. I plan to use JackRabbit 2.4 with
Weblogic 11g and Oracle 10.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Anant