jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Ramesh_Meenavalli@satyam.com" <Ramesh_Meenava...@satyam.com>
Subject failed to store property state
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 07:16:11 GMT
I am getting the below issue while i try save the new Document in Jackrabbit
It was running till now but suddenly started throwing this exception, from
now on I could save any new document but able to read.

I am using Jackrabbit 1.6 version in the repository.xml using
XMLPersistanceManager
(org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.xml.XMLPersistenceManager) as PM and
LocalFileSystem (org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem)

Please help me to solve this issue

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException: failed to store
property state:
6d79a56e-2c32-47e3-9c2b-a87788777ae6/{http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}data
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.xml.XMLPersistenceManager.store(XMLPersistenceManager.java:722)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.AbstractPersistenceManager.store(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:75)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager$Update.end(SharedItemStateManager.java:729)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.update(SharedItemStateManager.java:1115)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.LocalItemStateManager.update(LocalItemStateManager.java:351)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.XAItemStateManager.update(XAItemStateManager.java:354)