jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Nicklas Löf <nicklas....@artificial-solutions.com>
Subject Bundlecache problem
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 14:57:53 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to understand if I have found a bug with the bundlecache functionality or if it's
just my configuration that is broken.

It looks like it doesn't care at all which value I'm setting for the bundle cache.  I have
this configuration:

    <PersistenceManager class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.MySqlPersistenceManager">
      <param name="bundleCacheSize" value="5000"/>
      <param name="dataSourceName" value="ds1"/>
      <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="J_PM_${wsp.name}_" />
      <param name="externalBLOBs" value="false"/>
    </PersistenceManager>



and no matter what I set as bundleCacheSize I'm getting these logmessages:

2012-03-30 16:42:31,078  INFO cachename=defaultBundleCache[ConcurrentCache@5629f5], elements=150194,
usedmemorykb=654589, maxmemorykb=1024000, access=1184021, miss=150194


that says maxmemory is 1GB. It doesn't matter if I set a bundleCacheSize to 8..  it still
says 1GB as maxmemory.

I'm using the latest 2.4.0 release and it doesn't matter if I use bundle or pool MySqlPersistenceManager.
(actually it's typing a message that the bundle persistence manager is deprecated even when
I use pool).

/Nicklas
Mime
View raw message