jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From <Sascha.The...@bosch-si.com>
Subject AW: Query orders dates lexically
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 15:44:28 GMT
Hi Alex,

the problem was between keyboard and chair so just forget my question :-)

But anyway thanks for your support and fast reply!

BR,

Sascha

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Alex Parvulescu [mailto:alex.parvulescu@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. März 2012 16:28
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Query orders dates lexically

Hi Sascha,

can you give some examples? like you test input & output.

It is really easy to add/reuse a test in jackrabbit-core to check if things
work properly.

In your case you can take a look at the sql2 order by tests [0].

best,
alex

[0]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-core/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/query/SQL2OrderByTest.java