jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Minos Chatzidakis <m.chatzida...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit servlet-api dependency
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 13:23:11 GMT
There is no problem here, it works great! Only my IDE is marking those java
files red (files with errors). But really, no problem here.

I'm merely asking whether there was any specific reason to use servlet-api
2.3. It's like creating nowadays an application on java 1.4. Not really a
problem, but why? Cause if there's no reason for this, then I would
consider creating a patch.. should be trivial.

Thanks,
Minos