jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query orders dates lexically
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 14:27:47 GMT
Hi Sascha,

can you give some examples? like you test input & output.

It is really easy to add/reuse a test in jackrabbit-core to check if things
work properly.

In your case you can take a look at the sql2 order by tests [0].

best,
alex

[0]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-core/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/query/SQL2OrderByTest.java