jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From goutham_pn <goutham...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Jackrabbit Multi-Tenant - Size of data
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 11:05:55 GMT
Hello All,

We have a multi tenant application where we have used separate workspace for
each tenant(though not a prescribed one) with separate persistence manager
for each tenant and shared versioning, datastore for the tenants.

Here in this aspect we just wanted to know how much size of data is taken by
each tenant in datastore. That is total size nodes of each tenant.

Does bundle table in database gives this information?

We are not able to figure out this, anyone please share this information.

-----
Thanks & Regards,
Goutham PN