jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject How to disable anonymous access
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 16:55:39 GMT
Hi Users,

I want to disable anonymous access to my repository without writing java
code just by changing a configuration file (If possible). I want to use
jackrabbit in as a production repository where I configure one or two users
with super user and implement my own user management mechanism on top of
that.

By default jackrabbit can be accessed with any dummy username password, can
someone please provide me some information how to do that. I searched few
times but I couldn't find proper answer .. just found some crappy answers
which simply doesn't answer this problem clearly.

Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab