jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Changing the path where jackrabbit folder get create
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 16:05:17 GMT
Hi all,

I have set of test cases which create Jackrabbit instance for test run. It
create the jackrabbit directory in the current directory but i want to
change it to create the jackrabbit folder in target directory.

Can someone please tell me how should I do that. I believe I have to add
some value to the Map I am passing  to following method.

repositoryFactory.getRepository(connectionMap);

Can someone please point me to some documentation ?

Lahiru
--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab