jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Minos Chatzidakis <m.chatzida...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit servlet-api dependency
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 16:40:58 GMT
No, no comment yet on the question.

I agree it's very weird (and the first time I see it) implementing the
servlet Request/Response. I suppose it was easier this way to support the
http SEARCH method..
A wrapper though could manage it quite as well...

Anyway, thnx for looking into this

--
With kind regards/Met vriendelijke groet,
Minos Chatzidakis

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com