jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From msl...@email.cz
Subject How to remove unreferenced VersionHistory?
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:01:19 GMT
  Hello,

in my application when I deleted versionable nodes I forgot to delete also their versions
so now I have unused/unreferenced VersionHistory nodes in repository. Is there any way how
to delete them? Can I directly delete all nodes with nt:versionHistory type? Or other?

I found https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-134 but if I understand that correctly it
is about automatic removal version history when versionable node is removed and all node versions
are removed.

Exactly from JCR-134:
The following use cases are supported:
- committed node.remove() followed by multiple versionHistory.removeVersion(..)
the version history is then deleted in the same time as the last version is removed.

Thanks

Marek