jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From msl...@email.cz
Subject Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Any way how to remove node lock?
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 18:16:21 GMT
So to answer my original question: It is possible but not in 2.2.9.

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2859

Following code sample should do it:
                LockManager lockManager = session.getWorkspace().getLockManager();
                Lock lock = null;
                try {
                    lock = lockManager.getLock(node.getPath());
                } catch (LockException ex) {
                }
                if (lock != null) {
                    lockManager.addLockToken(lock.getLockToken());
                    lockManager.unlock(node.getPath());
                }

Unfortunately from Jackrabbit JIRA I am not able to say in which version is will appear. (Of
course I could backport this
patch and it should work as it is simple.) But as I said above I will use in memory locking
because it is what I need. I do not need persistent locking when only one application writes
to repository.

Marek