jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From msl...@email.cz
Subject Re: Re: Any way how to remove node lock?
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 15:30:18 GMT

It looks I am helpless because I use:

    <bean id="credentials" class="javax.jcr.SimpleCredentials">
        <constructor-arg index="0" value="admin"/>
        <constructor-arg index="1">
            <bean factory-bean="password" factory-method="toCharArray"/>
        </constructor-arg>
    </bean>

    <bean id="password" class="java.lang.String">
        <constructor-arg index="0" value=""/>
    </bean>

This is passed to repository.login for my development environment and it does look like admin
account.

Marek