jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit servlet-api dependency
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 16:13:18 GMT
Any comment on this question?

Looking just briefly at the code it seems odd to me in the first place that
jackrabbit-webdav itself implements the ServletRequest class, whereas these
interfaces are supposed to be container managed and implemented.

Why isn't a HttpServletRequestWrapper used as base class instead?
Now this WebdavRequestImpl is missing methods added to Servlet API 2.4+, as
could/should have been anticipated.
The current solution seems an anti-pattern to me.

By the way: same thing for WebdavResponseImpl too.

Ate