jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Anton Bachevsky <...@ciklum.com>
Subject Re: AW: Jackrabbit indexing in a separate thread
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 14:03:08 GMT
Hi Claus,

After switching to Jackrabbit 2.4.0 the indexing does not happen any
more, thank you!
The overall performance seems to be increased, and according to the
thread dump most of time take active HDD I/O operations, but this is I
guess the question of server hardware configuration.

One more question, what if we still want to have a fulltext indexing, is
it possible to perform such indexing by schedule, lets say on week end
when nobody uses our system?

Regards,
Anton