jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Anton Bachevsky <...@ciklum.com>
Subject Re: AW: Jackrabbit indexing in a separate thread
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:02:36 GMT
Hi Claus,

Really, we have missed PDF Mime type in the EmptyParser, just thought
that switch off this line is enough:
<parser class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.pdf.PDFParser">

But still, after adding PDF Mime type in the EmptyParser, indexing still
exists.

Talking about tikaConfigPath, it seems there is no such parameter at
all. When we use it we have the following error:
Caused by: com.sun.appserv.connectors.internal.api.PoolingException:
Failed to create session: Invalid repository configuration:
{org.apache.jackrabbit.repository.home=f:/jackrabbit_fms,
org.apache.jackrabbit.repository.conf=f:/jackrabbit_fms/repository.xml,
rep.home=f:/jackrabbit_fms}

We use Jackrabbit 2.2.11, maybe this parameter is valid for earlier
releases only?

Regards,
Anton