jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Anton Bachevsky <...@ciklum.com>
Subject Re: AW: Jackrabbit indexing in a separate thread
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 12:55:54 GMT
Hi,

We have solved our problem in another way.
There is a file \org\apache\jackrabbit\core\query\lucene\tika-config.xml
that is located in jackrabbit-core.jar

We added section:
<parser class="org.apache.tika.parser.EmptyParser">
<mime>application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet</mime>
</parser>

And commented this section:
<parser name="parse-pdf" class="org.apache.tika.parser.pdf.PDFParser">
<mime>application/pdf</mime>
</parser>

Is there a chance to configure it in another way? Otherwise we will have
to change tika-config.xml manually each time we make a build.. Maybe
your solution about parameters in workspace.xml will solve the problem?

Regards,
Anton