jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Cech. Ulrich" <Ulrich.C...@aeb.de>
Subject Locks in a clustered environment
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:07:48 GMT
Hello altogether,

I get a little stuck on locking (on nodes) when using a clustered environment (Jackrabbit
2.4.0).
The cluster is setup, nodes/properties are correctly propagated to other clusers, this works
fine. But, if I lock a node, this lock is only available/handles in this one cluster. The
lock is not propagated to the other clusters (it fdoesn't matter if I choose session-lock
(true or false)). Is this by design?

Some other question to clustering:
Can multiple cluster node write concurrently or is there some "bottleneck" (all write operations
are serialized in a correct order); is there a difference if I choose File-Journal oder DB-Journal?

Thanks in advance,
Ulrich

Treffen Sie AEB vom 13.-15. M?rz 2012 auf der LogiMAT in Stuttgart. Halle 7, Stand 261.
Vereinbaren Sie jetzt einen Termin und erhalten eine Eintrittskarte: www.aeb.de/logimat